Up to 85 min Ride Time
2 Hour Charge Time
35 kph | 21.7 mph Top Speed
Modular Design for Easy In-car Transport
14.1 kgs | 31.1 lbs Total Assembled Weight
IP68 Waterproof Rating
GPS Tracking with Dedicated App
- Powered by a robust propulsion system, Waydoo Flyer ONE can soar at an incredible speed of 22 mph for up to 85 minutes per charge. An electric motor delivers instant response on-demand with no lag, allowing you to explore without limits even when there are no waves and wind.
- Fully submersible IP68 waterproof rating
- 2 hour charge time
- Safe battery design with protection against overheating, overcurrent, overvoltage, overcharge and short-circuit
- 6000-watt brushless motor
- Up to 85 minutes of ride time
- With two types of front wings offered, the Flyer One can be finely tuned to suit beginners and skilled eFoilers. The Explorer wing has a larger wing area so the wing load is smaller, allowing you to take off easily at a lower speed while providing good stability. The Patroller wing has a smaller wing area, making it ideal for advanced riders who are seeking a more aggressive ride style.
- Foil tip design minimizes drag and extends effective wingspan
- Assembled board measures 68″ x 32″ x 37.4″
- General-purpose foils. Suitable for lakes, rivers, and the ocean
- Modular design for easy assembly and in-car transport
- The Jet One Controller is designed with an LCD interface and feels good in your hand. Simply use the trigger button and “+” or “- ” buttons to accelerate or slow down your eFoil. Alongside its IP68 rating, the controller also comes with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasting up to 10 hours with a single charge.
- Track your ride with the GPS tracking offered in the dedicated Waydoo app
- Controller displays
- Bluetooth connection status
- Battery level
- Ride speed