Absolutely no corners were cut in the manufacturing of this 11-foot inflatable stand-up paddleboard. The sleek, minimalist design consistently lands in top-rated paddleboard lists year after year. The 2-layer PVC board uses fusion technology to create extremely durable seams while maintaining a lightweight profile.
It's the perfect balance between speed and stability on the water.
Now with reinforced seams, a heavy-duty backpack travel bag with padded waist and shoulder straps, as well as an improved carbon fiberglass paddle with nylon blade.
- Atoll Fiberglass / Carbon Fiber 3-piece Paddle with Nylon Blade ($129)
- 10 Foot iSUP Leash ($39)
- Dual Action High-Pressure hand pump ($94)
- 8 inch composite Fin ($59)
- Newly designed heavy-duty SUP back-pack travel bag ($129)
- Repair Kit: Valve wrench, PVC patching, and a spare fin screw. ($34)
Total: $484 Value
Dimensions: 11 ft x 32" x 6"
Volume 238 L
Made from machine laminated dual-layer PVC, the strongest and lightest iSUP material available.
Utilizing Korean Drop Stitch technology the Atoll iSUP maintains its shape and takes a beating.
SUP Weighs an astonishing 21 lbs making it one of Atoll’s lightest models to date
Recommended for riders up to 400 lbs, and has been water tested at over 700 lbs with multiple riders.
15 D-rings allow you to bring all your gear.